Terms and Condition
India book of Records – Terms and Conditions
- ‘India Book of Records’ accepts records from the people of Indian origin only. Anyonecan apply in ‘India Book of Records’ however in case of minors they need to seek written permission from their guardians.
- The form should be filled appropriately with accuracy. Only fully completed form willbe considered valid. If the documentation along with the form provided by you is notfilled with lucidity or it is incomplete your claim may be rejected.
- If you want to give additional details, You can write it on separate sheet of paper andattach it with the application form.
- Signed statements of authentication by two Independent persons who have attendedthe event and can confirm all details of the claim or a statement authenticated by notarypublic can be submitted.
- In case of any team/company record any one who is nominated by team/company cango ahead and sign the documents on behalf of the team/company
- Only original copies of newspaper clipping, video, photographs, log book, and officialcertificates will be accepted. For documents like driving license, pan card, duly attested copies should be submitted.
- While attempting for a national or world record, the following guildlines should befollowed :-1. Presence of India book of record’s representative is not mandatory to break/make arecord. However the attempt has to made in presence of someone having standing insociety like a District magistrate or a School Principal or a Gazetted Officer.
- For record attempt in specialized field, at least one of the witnesses should be an expertin that specific field. For Example a renowned mathematician or a math’s teacher for arecord related to mental category in mathematics.
- We may be unable to confirm your record’s status as until satisfied that we can use thematerials you have submitted in support of your Record Attempt in any media withoutfurther reference to you or any third party.
- India Book of Records will not accept responsibility for the safety of participants orbystanders in any record attempt. it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all necessarysafety precautions are in place and that all equipment used are suitable and thoroughlychecked prior to the record attempt to take place and in compliance with any all all localhealth and safety laws and regulation.
- Visit our website www.indiabookofrecord.in or contact ‘India Book of Records’ for theGuidelines related to record you want to attempt, before you start training yourself, sothat you can be sure that you are moving in the right direction.
- You may attempt the record in public place and also invite the local media people forthe converge, which could be a part of the authentication of achieving record.
- ‘India Book of Records’ will be under no obligation to return evidence supportingmaterials to you in any circumstances
- The panel of judges/ evaluator’s decision will be final and no clarifications/complaintson the judgment will be accepted.
- No entries will be considered after the ‘closing date’(visit our website for more details)
- Hard copies of the application form sent only by post/courier will accepted.
- You may download the form from www.indiabookofrecord.in also and after filling theform you can sent it back to us along with the evidences at India Book of Records,B-121,2nd floor, Green Field, Faridabad (Haryana).
- India Book of Records reserves the right to extend or to cancel, discontinue or terminate any record category at any time or attempt or reject any entry at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- All disputes shall be subjected to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
- All entries will be treated as the property of ’India Book of Records’.
- In the event of errors in the publication or on the website the sole responsibility of India Book of Records will be to correct such errors in succeeding editions of the publication. Such correction is in lieu of any other remedy. India Book of Records expressly disclaims all other liability for loss or incidental or consequential damage whether arising from negligence, contract, or other cause to any party for errors in publishing.