Invite a Judge
If you wish to get your record verified on spot you can Invite a Judge from India Book of Records in your record breaking/making attempt. It will include some cost. Which will be decided according to the distance of the record making location and the duration of record making/ breaking activity.
What type of facilities, will be at your disposal after getting this service:
- Advice on the types of record that can be attempted.
- PR support with coverage in National/state print or electronic media (Facility available without adjudication package also).
- Internal application process.
- Certificate on the spot if the record attempt is successful and up-to 10 additional certificates.
- License for the usage of India Book of Records logo for creating awareness about your record attempt for up to 3 weeks on leaflets, pamphlets, your website, newspaper and your record breaking/making event will be displayed in our new updates of the website.
- Announcement of the successful record by the judge.
Rules and Regulations:
- To seek our renowned judge team, contacts us at least 15 days prior to your attempt.
- Details about the record must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the record attempt.
- India Book of Records Judge will provide an on spot provisional certificate and trophy, the final certificate will be dispatched after 15 days of the record attempt.
- Certificate will be issued on spot only if the record breaking attempt goes successful.
- In case of the group invite a judge form needs to be filled by the organizer.
- In order to facilitate the adjudication service, parent/guardian (in case of minor) needs to fill the Claimant Form.
- To get an adjudication service you can call us at :- +919999436779, 0129-2510534 or write to us at [email protected] .