Become IBR Reporter
Reporter India Book of Records
If you want to be a part of India Book of Records as a reporter then you need to follow some guidelines given below in order to qualify:
- The applicant should be a Graduate
- The applicant should be above 18 years.
- The person having prior experience in the field of print & electronic media reporting will be given priority.
- The applicant should be a India Book of Records holder.
Terms and conditions for being a reporter:
- You shall not use India Book of Records name or logo for any personal benefits.
- You shall guide people in making/breaking record; however final decision in reference to any record claim would be made by panel of judges from India Book of Records.
- Every event organized for India Book of Records by you should be acknowledged to the Head Office at least a week prior to the event.
- You are required to wear badge and ID card issued from India Book of Records in every record event and also uphold the Official standards of India Book of Records.
- You are expected to submit records collected by you on a monthly basis along with contact details of the record claimant.
- On selection, IBR reporter is required to order minimum 10 copies of India Book of Records current edition.
Procedure to be a reporter:
- The applicant will have to download the Reporter’s Application Form.The form should be duly filled in applicant’s own handwriting.
- The signature of the two references who claim your good standing in society is mandatory on the application form along with a valid id proof and address proof.
- Send the application form by post to: Reporter Inquiry, India Book of Records, B-121, Second Floor, Green Fields, Faridabad -121010 (Haryana) .
- India Book of Records team will review your form and will respond you within 15 days by sending a confirmation letter or mail.
- After the selection, you will be given an ID card, a badge (India Book of Records) and an instructions manual.